Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day Off

Once again, Makayla and I truly enjoyed our day off together. I think I've mentioned this before, but when I have the day off and I know other people (like Seth, for example) are working, I get extra giddy about being home. Does that make me a bad person?! :)

I was SO excited to see a little snow fall. Makayla was too. It is so funny to see how my enthusiasm about certain things wears off on her. I took her and Foster out to see the snow fall. She could not stop giggling and kept squealing, "Snow, snow, SNOW!" It was adorable.

Makayla put on her Daddy's hat (backwards!) and asked to go back outside. Cutie!


We also took some time to make rice crispy treats...took care of our sweet tooth for one day.

Have I mentioned that I love being a mama, and I LOVE spending time with our precious little girl? I cannot believe that I am almost halfway through this pregnancy and will soon be able to bring another precious child into this world. It is hard for me to wrap my mind around it all sometimes. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your're there when Makayla gets up and checks the tv to see if we're out before you do! She is a darling, look forward to Friday.

Herb