Monday, December 1, 2008

Tree # 2 - The "teacher" tree

Well, it's up...covered with memories of past students. Not sure for how long! Makayla did a wonderful job helping me decorate, but she likes to take down the ornaments to admire. Now, just how to teach her to put them back when she's through! :)

decorating


This picture makes me giggle...makes me think of "and it shook when he laughed, like a bowlful of jelly!"


the finished product

I am so eager to continue decorating. I can't believe how much longer it takes when I have an extra set of "helping" hands! :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does that child ever not look cute! And I always feel underdressed when I see her picture. I hope you buy as many clothes for Spike.

Herb

Dana said...

In her defense, that dress was a hand-me-down and she still had on her "church clothes." :) But, I do think she looks pretty darn cute!

the voice of melody said...

Your Christmas trees are all beautifully decorated. How wonderful that the ornaments have such special meaning. And, what a cutie your daughter is! :)