Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Ramblings...

Okay, so here I go again...not sure how I always get so behind on blogging...well, I have a few guesses. :)

Mom broke her ankle several weeks ago swinging with Makayla. She has been out of commission for a while...she will be able to start putting some weight on her foot toward the end of this week. It has been hard on Makayla (not as hard as on Mom) not to play with Mimi like she'd like to, but they're still buddies.

My friends, Mary and Beth, came over to celebrate my birthday. They let themselves in the house, baked a cake, and asked for my assistance in making icing. We had a great time decorating the cakes...lots of giggling as always!

Liam continues to grow, change, and melt my heart! He is a cuddlebug and a giggler. I love spending time with him.


Makayla asks if Liam can join her in the tub. It is so cute to watch them "play" together. It won't be long until he can sit on his own and really join her for some play time.


Makayla has been more interested in holding Liam lately...he's just a little heavier (and more wiggly) than she realizes.


Liam has not rolled over yet. Seth and I think he's just being stubborn. He is so close...but once he realizes he's about to go over, he stops. He loves to lay on his side...even sleeps like that, but he WILL NOT roll over. Stinker! :)

He knows it!

The kids have both been sick...Makayla with a cold and Liam with bronchiolitous. I've been able to take some time off work to stay home with them. While Liam was napping one day, Makayla and I decorated some pumpkins.
before

I love the pig!


after

We carved her pumpkin this evening...that's another post! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post! The first picture of Makayla and your mom makes Makayla look about 6. Is it really her? The picture of Liam with the knowing grin is priceless. I think I like the boy's attitude.

Herb