Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final crib shot

Each month since Makayla was born, we have taken a picture of her in her crib with her teddy bear. We wanted to document her growth in comparison to the bear. We took her last picture today (yes, I realize we are two weeks late!). I can't believe how much she has grown and changed.


Makayla one month old

Oh, I could just eat her up. Look how precious and sweet, how tiny and DARK haired!


Makayla twelve months (and two weeks!) old

What a beautiful, BLONDE baby. It's so cute to see her hug and kiss the bear that was once BIGGER than her. She is a sweetie! Note the gnaw marks on her crib...she's is evidently part rodent as well. Oh, what sharp teeth she has.

1 comment:

Beth said...

She has grown up so fast! It's amazing how fast that time has gone. I love the bite marks on her crib! She is one precious little girl.